Monday, March 10, 2008

Just that quick, it's all over

I always seem to have such high expectations of myself and then get frustrated when I cannot get everything accomplished. I had this long list of assignments I wanted to get done last week but I let everything else get in the way. I did finish what absolutely needed to get done to meet deadlines last night but that was it. So this week I am left with a mess. I have a midterm on Wednesday, my set set of 4 essays due on Monday, and a whole page of assignments to complete by Sunday as well. I suppose this is yet another typical week for me. I am seriously considering taking two classes this summer to lighten my load to 3 classes for the fall. I believe four online classes at a time is really too time consuming.

I am plugging along with studying for the midterm. I am paranoid after drawing a complete blank on my last quiz so I am hoping to be overly prepared. At least this midterm will not have a set time limit, except when the testing center closes, so I will not have that looming over me. I have a tendency to want to double and even triple check my work therefore the more time I have to work, the easier it is. Now if I could get all of these formulas memorized, I will be in good shape.

No comments: