Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Feeling Hopeless

You would think with only 2 weeks of classes left that I would feel on top of the world but that is not the case at all. I can't believe how much work we have crammed into those two weeks. I have a project, term paper, research paper, comprehensive final, religions test (that is difficult enough itself), oodles of math homework covering two more chapters, extra credit work in religions (yep, still difficult), among all the other stuff. Plus I have to juggle Tae Kwon Do for Patrick, Field Day, Book Fair, Science Night, Playgroup for Bailey, and forget cleaning the house-who has time? I don't know how to get everything organized so I can do it all. Then there is only a two week break until Summer classes start and I need to get a tooth pulled quickly before it falls apart or gets infected and need to get the yard sale organized and done to rid our house of all this clutter. I seriously need a nice long break!

No comments: