Monday, August 11, 2008

My ship has come in

In desperation, I ordered my textbooks online last Thursday. I got an email Friday night showing the order was filled. I'm going down there to pick them up as soon as Bailey wakes up. I know the order should be complete but until I get them all in my fat little hands, I'm not holding my breath. Oh my goodness, if they are truly in I am all set. That is one huge weight lifted off my shoulders. I almost can't wait to get down there and pick them up so I'll know for sure without this false sense of hope looming over me.

In the meantime, I'm busy packing and preparing for our trip. We will be gone for 10days but I only want to pack for 5 days and anticipate washing clothes 2-3 times while we are on the road. I don't know if we have enough clothes for 10 full days away. Even if we did, I don't know if our cabin on the ship will accomodate that many clothes either.

I can't believe summer break is practically over. It went by so fast. The pools close in less than a month and then the cooler nights return.

No comments: