Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The results are in

I seriously do not know how I pulled this one off. I checked on my grades last Tuesday and there it was...all As once again. It is crazy! I ended up making a 94 on the final religions test despite feeling like I had flunked it. There were several questions on there that I had no clue what the answer was so I had to make an educated guess. Some how I lucked out and must have guessed correctly. Then the research paper that I stressed so much over for that class turned out earning me another 94, which is bad for one of my essays but excellent for that class. I am much relieved to have that semester behind me! I will make a promise to myself to never take another religions class again. We just don't get along well at all. I loved my instructor though! How crazy is that? She is awesome, knowledgable and creative with assignments. It was just a struggle for me personally.

Now that I am on break, I am enjoying a lot of extra sleep, hanging around the house (too expensive to drive any where), cleaning, organizing, and catching up on life in general. I felt like I was in a fog these past 2-3 months and almost no housework was completed the past month. I am also excited about painting the foyer/living room/hallway a fresh, new color scheme. Hopefully I won't get sidetracked and can start on that today. Tomorrow, I have the big tooth extraction which has me really concerned. Then I have a big yard sale coming up Saturday morning as long as I think I can pull it off without being in too much pain. We have tons of toys and clothes to sell this time around. I wonder how we accumulate so much stuff. I am also busy preparing for Bradley's field day event later this month. I finally decided on the menu for the day and it's expensive. I hope the parents will help pitch in and cover the costs.

I'll be back shortly after classes start next week.

No comments: