Tuesday, January 8, 2008

First day back!

It always seems to have its share of chaos. I wake up with a horrendous headache, not sure if it was sinus related or due to the decrease in caffeine. Then I can only 'see' one of my classes and everything isn't posted in there yet. That takes well into the afternoon to fix. Bailey is throwing up by lunchtime so I'm busy dealing with her as well. Then I get a call from her CDSA regarding her therapy sessions and decided to go ahead and cease them for now (that is a whole other story). Steve doesn't get home from work until after 7pm. In the midst of all the chaos I did manage to get both boys' homework finished, walk for 20 minutes, get everyone fed, and they had outside play time. By the end of the day, I could work a little in each class so that I felt like I was at least present and accounted for.

No comments: