Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Gearing up for Spring Semester

Yikes, I just realized this next semester starts on Monday! Geesh, have I really been sick that long? Bradley was sick before getting out, then got the ear infection the first day of break, then gave it to Bailey, then Bailey gave it to me, then mine turned into the sinus infection. It seems this whole break has been slept away. This is the first night I have had to myself and I am still doped up.

So here is the kicker. I gained 5 pounds my first semester. How? My downing too many sodas keeping myself awake into the wee hours of the morning so that my days were spent with Bailey and the kids as much as possible. Then add another 2 pounds from Christmas and being sick and wham, that adds up to a whopping 7 pounds. So tomorrow I'm heading to weight watchers to join. It's the only diet program that I know of that works for me. So now I am juggling the demands of dieting along with playgroup, volunteering at the elementary school, Bailey's therapy, Patrick's Tae Kwon Do, life with 3 kids, and my school work. It is going to be one wild ride!

No comments: