Friday, January 18, 2008

Snow Day

Snows Days are not necessarily a good thing when you are doing classes online. There is no such thing as a snow day. Our work is still due by the weekly deadline regardless of the weather, even if the electricity goes out. So while all three kids enjoyed torturing me all day long yesterday, nothing else was accomplished. It was a wasted day for me and now I am another day behind schedule while struggling to find my groove again. And what could be worse? Another snow day! Yes, now they are predicting more snow tomorrow. I have so many assignments due Sunday night. I haven't even finished one class yet. I am steadily making progress (except for yesterday, of course) but it is taking me forever to get anything finished.

Let's hope I can find some productve way to get my work caught up over the next couple of days!

No comments: